Randomized controlled case-control clinical trial or much better random experimental controlled blind study with:
- Inclusion and exclusion factors.
- Randomized groups of Pilot study/simulation (placebo, treatment Gold standard) with the same pathology.
- Doble blind interobservator and intra-observator with Kappa.
- The sensitivity and the specificity of the tests used must be known.
- Many variables with many sub-groups for each type of protocol with multivariate complex stratified analysis.
- Needs a big population (starting from 100 patients).
- Measuring instruments: several values should always be measured.
- X-rays and radiological measures
- Blood and urine tests
Use osteopathic diagnostic tests which are already scientifically validated.
Exhaustive description of the details of how the tests were carried out and the techniques used.
Identical treatment protocol for each patient.
The normality of the population must study (Smirnov-Kolgorov).
Note: the criteria are identical to those to study the effects of a technique